MRC Americas Advisory Board Positions Open
The MRC is now accepting applications from North American solution provider members interested in joining the MRC Americas Advisory Board. The Americas Advisory Board participates in the creation and delivery of long-term strategies for the region, as well as guides policy and program decisions in conjunction with the MRC Global Board of Directors.
Qualified candidates will bring a unique perspective to the MRC, offering invaluable leadership experience and industry knowledge. MRC Americas Advisory Board members are an integral part of the organization as their ideas, direction, and contributions provide guidance and support to the MRC.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a North American resident
- Be employed by an active MRC solution provider member company
- Be willing and able to serve a term of up to two years
- Must be willing to sign a conflict of interest form
- The elected solution provider will be required to be an Elite member or upgrade their membership to Elite status
To apply, please complete and submit the Global Board and Regional Advisory Boards Application Form before 12:00 PM PDT on Thursday, April 30. If you have any questions about applying after reviewing the MRC Advisory Boards Information Sheet, please contact Suzan Snodgrass, MRC's Director of Finance and Operations.
Thank you for your consideration in joining the MRC Americas Advisory Board. We look forward to receiving your application.