The Crypto Essentials course is a self-paced, entry-level course covering the basics of cryptocurrency. In this course, learners will study the definition and history of cryptocurrency, how cryptocurrency works as a payment method and who should use it, and best practices to maximize benefits while reducing risk.
This course will launch in the Winter of 2023 but is available for pre-order now. The course is developed by the MRC in partnership with Flexa and peer-reviewed by the MRC Education Committee. If you pre-order today, you will be automatically enrolled in the course once it launches.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Program Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- *CPE Credits: 1.0
- Advanced Preparation and/or Pre-requisites: None
- Define cryptocurrency
- Outline the history of cryptocurrency
- Describe how cryptocurrency works as a payment method
- Identify key users of cryptocurrency
- Evaluate the risks of cryptocurrency
- Illustrate the benefits of cryptocurrency
- Define best practices on how to maximize cryptocurrency benefits while reducing risk
*Learning objectives and CPEs are subject to change before the official course launch.
PRE-SALE: The Crypto Currency Essentials course is priced at US$75 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the non-member price of US$150 (plus applicable taxes).