The Open Banking Essentials course is a self-paced, entry-level course covering the basics of open banking. Payments professionals will learn the key concepts of open banking, data access methods, overview of global trends, open banking in the US, and why it is important for merchants and consumers.
This course will launch in early Spring 2023 but is available for pre-order now. The course is developed by the MRC in partnership with Link Money and peer-reviewed by the MRC Education Committee. If you pre-order today, you will be automatically enrolled in the course once it launches.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Program Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- *CPE Credits: 1.0
- Advanced Preparation and/or Pre-requisites: None
- Define open banking
- Identify types of data access methods and their key differences
- Differentiate between a regulatory vs market driven approach
- Outline global trends in open banking
- Understand regulations in the US
- Illustrate the open banking payment flow
- Describe the benefits of open banking for both consumers and merchants
*Learning objectives and CPEs are subject to change before the official course launch.
PRE-SALE: The Open Banking Essentials course is priced at US$75 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the non-member price of US$150 (plus applicable taxes).
RAPID Edu Accreditation
RAPID Edu Refund Policy