Payment Essentials is designed to provide a thorough introduction to the world of payments, including payment stakeholders, processes, and methods. It also includes insights on laws, regulations, standards, and best practices associated with the payments industry, as well as developments in payments technology and trends.
The Payment Essentials course addresses seven objectives:
- Identify key payments stakeholders
- Outline the key payments processes and ecosystem
- Compare and categorize payment methods
- Recognize chargebacks and interchange fees
- Differentiate between payment laws, regulations, and standards
- Apply and prioritize payments best practices
- Discuss payment trends
The course takes approximately 4 - 5 hours to complete. It also includes a final assessment to ensure the learner understands the material. After successfully passing the final assessment, the learner will receive a certificate of completion from the MRC.
Payment Essentials is available for only $225 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the non-member price of $450 (plus applicable taxes). To take the Payment Essentials course, please visit the MRC RAPID Edu Registration page by clicking the button below.
RAPID Edu Accreditation
RAPID Edu Refund Policy