The Tokenization Essentials course is a self-paced, entry-level course covering the basics of tokenization. The course includes an introduction to tokenization and will explore lessons on token providers, network tokens, how tokens move through the payments ecosystem, tokens and PCI scope, and tokenization solutions.
This course will launch in early Spring 2023 but is available for pre-order now. The course is developed by the MRC in partnership with TokenEx and peer-reviewed by the MRC Education Committee. If you pre-order today, you will be automatically enrolled in the course once it launches.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Program Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- *CPE Credits: 1.4
- Advanced Preparation and/or Pre-requisites: None
- Define tokenization
- Understand the benefits of tokenization
- Describe how tokenization differs from encryption
- Differentiate between network and PCI tokens
- Differentiate between in-house and third-party tokenization
- Describe types of third-party token providers
- Understand Apple Pay and Google Pay tokenization
- Detail the utility of differing token formats
- Describe the features of network tokenization
- Detail the benefits of network tokenization
- Describe network token lifecycle management
- Understand network tokenization requirements
- Differentiate between network tokens and authenticated tokens
- Detail how tokens move through the payments ecosystem
*Learning objectives and CPEs are subject to change before the official course launch.
PRE-SALE: The Tokenization Essentials course is priced at US$75 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the non-member price of US$150 (plus applicable taxes).
RAPID Edu Accreditation
RAPID Edu Refund Policy