Regulatory Assurance Manager
July 09, 2021
The Regulatory Assurance Manager will support the Regulatory Team in ensuring that we design, maintain and undertake a robust and appropriate second level control and assurance framework that helps to protect GoCardless. Being keen to increase operational efficiency and harmonize the assurance framework across all locations, you will take a proactive approach - finding and implementing new tools and technologies to drive efficiencies, looking for synergies with other teams, setting or identifying best practices.
Some of the main elements of the role will involve:
- Contributing to design of the second level control & assurance programme, using market intelligence to seek out best practices and defining and implementing relevant controls on all of the company's risk areas, in collaboration with risk owners.
- Planning and carrying out recurring or one-off assurance testing in autonomy and within the agreed timeline;
- Contributing to the improvement of the company’s control & assurance framework by formulating value-added proposals to remedy the inefficiencies / failures observed;
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations arisen from control & assurance testing;
- Contributing to develop a first class control & assurance tool which can be rolled out in every location of the GoCardless group;
- Being proactive in the automation of controls and harmonization of control practices within GoCardless;
- Participating in the production of key risk indicators intended for GoCardless’ senior management team and other stakeholders;
Click "Download Now" to view a PDF with key responsibilities and requirements. To apply, please use this link: https://grnh.se/c59a39161us