How Merchants Can Navigate Through Genuine vs. Fraudulent Refund/Return Claims, presented by Accertify
With 1 in 6 online purchases returned, merchants saw $212B in returns, of which, 10.7%, or $22.8B, were fraudulent*.
Online returns have enabled fraudsters to exploit policy loopholes and illegitimate returns are now a complicated issue merchants are facing taking on various forms, such as manipulating a shipping label, returning a different item than originally purchased or claiming the item was never received.
Accertify's C.A.R.E. - Claims, Adjustments, Returns and Exchanges - is a purpose-built solution that detects fraudulent patterns in shopper behavior.
Join this webinar to hear all about the launch of C.A.R.E. and how merchants can monitor, measure and act to prevent future abuse.
- Introducing C.A.R.E. – Claims, Adjustments, Returns and Exchanges – a purpose-built solution by Accertify that detects fraudulent patterns in shopper behavior.
- Hear all about C.A.R.E. and how merchants can:
- Monitor, measure and act to prevent future abuse.
- Use aggregated data to gain insight into a purchase and transaction.
- Implement policies and controls to identify fraudulent returns.
- Benefit from Accertify’s community data to help solve this growing problem.