The MRC provides complimentary webinars to help eCommerce professionals stay current on relevant fraud, payments, and law enforcement topics. Join us for the following webinars -- after registering, you will receive a confirmation email which contains information about attending.
Travel and Hospitality in the Post COVID-Era
Join us on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 16:00 Berlin (07:00 Seattle / 15:00 Dublin / 23:00 Singapore / February 3 02:00 Melbourne)
- Anthony Mannino, Director of Partnership, EMEA -- Ekata - A MasterCard Company
- Thomas Helldorff, Author of the "Airline Payments Handbook" and VP Airlines & Travel -- Worldpay
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the global economy and affected online shoppers’ behaviours in ways that are creating new patterns. The travel and hospitality industry is often held as an exemplary model for these changes.
Join Anthony Mannino, Director of Partnership, EMEA, of Ekata and Thomas Helldorff, VP Airlines & Travel of Worldpay to learn more about what patterns Ekata is seeing for the travel industry and how to ensure you continue to engage and satisfy your best customers while protecting your business from fraud in the post-covid time.
- Best practices for creating frictionless customer experiences and solutions to defend against fraud
- The impact of Covid-19 on consumers’ online booking behaviours and looking ahead to post Covid-era
- Why identity verification is important to the process
Transforming Fraud Prevention with Trusted Identities
Join us on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:00 Seattle (19:00 Dublin / 20:00 Berlin / February 24 03:00 Singapore / 06:00 Melbourne)
- Eric Choi, Chief Marketing Officer -- Pipl
Identity underlies every transaction. With rising levels of fraud, false declines, and chargebacks, it's time to rethink the concept of "identity" within the context of digital commerce. Pipl and our guest fraud expert will share why the traditional concept of identity is failing merchants, payment processors, and ecommerce customers alike—and how it should change. We'll introduce the new paradigm of trusted identity, describe what comprises trusted identities, and provide real-life examples of how trusted identities are already being used to prevent fraud, combat chargeback and friendly fraud, and extend trust into the ecommerce lifecycle.
- Understand the importance of deep connections between identity data fragments
- Identify trust signals and be able to recognize a trusted identity
- See how the concept of trusted identity is being applied across manual review, chargebacks, friendly fraud, and third-party fraud
How To Turn Digital Identity From a Business Inhibitor to a Business Enabler
Join us on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:00 Singapore (March 1 19:00 Seattle / March 2 03:00 Dublin / 04:00 Berlin / 14:00 Melbourne)
- Joe Clegg, General Manager APAC -- Callsign
For many merchant businesses, customers may be noting more IP address and tokenized PAN. The trouble is, these details can be faked, stolen, or spoofed. And consequently, many legitimate payments attempts are incorrectly labelled as fraudulent.
This is more than just an inconvenience. It causes customers to be unable to access the goods they want, and merchants lose out on a sale. So, what is the alternative?
We will be answering just that in this special panel session. Join us as we look at how you can get to know your customers to improve sales and reduce fraud. To help delve into this challenge, we’ll be asking what we can learn from financial institutions who have begun to see the business benefits that digital identity solutions offer around greater digital experiences.
- Insight into existing fraud challenges
- The key questions that should be considered when verifying identity
- The benefits to UX and privacy that digital identity can bring to the business
Get Intimate With Your Fraud – 2022 Edition
Join us on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 11:00 Seattle (19:00 Dublin / 20:00 Berlin / April 7 02:00 Singapore / 04:00 Melbourne)
- Magali Vander Vorst, Marketing Content Manager -- NuData Security
Most cringe at the word fraud, attacks, and chargebacks but the truth is that the closer you are to your enemies the better chances you have to beat them.
Take a close look at the worldwide fraud trends monitored by NuData, including human-like fraud, fake account creation, and user impersonation and learn how you can prevent major attacks to protect your 2022 revenue.
- How threats develop in your platform long before they hit your bottom line.
- How to block early signs of attacks without impacting the customer experience.
- How some Fortune 200 companies are using behavioral biometrics to regain control over their fraud.
MRC members are able to access an archive of recorded webinars and webinar slides as an exclusive member benefit. For more information on the benefits available to MRC members, click here.