MRC Virtual Summit: Women in Payments & Fraud 2024
Breaking Expectations: Women in Payments and Fraud Virtual Summit
Be a part of the transformative third annual MRC Women in Payments and Fraud Virtual Summit sponsored by Signifyd! This half-day, immersive virtual experience features an engaging keynote session, insightful presentations, and panel discussions with influential industry leaders.
Don't miss the chance to be a part of this groundbreaking conversation and help break expectations for women leaders in the payments and fraud industry!
- Join lively conversations on how women drive positive transformation in payments and fraud prevention.
- Gain insights into fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace, focusing on breaking expectations and creating an inclusive industry landscape.
- Build meaningful connections that contribute to the advancement of women in the payments and fraud prevention ecosystem.
- Discuss strategies for overcoming challenges and breaking barriers in the industry.
Who Should Join?
- Professionals from global merchants, card networks, law enforcement agencies, and solution providers.
- Individuals with diverse perspectives in the payments and fraud prevention landscape
- Industry leaders who want to shape the future of payments, empower themselves to break expectations, and promote diversity and inclusion.
This event is FREE for MRC Members, or $99.00 for non-members.