Explore the essentials of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL), a growing payment option in online retail, with our introductory course tailored for eCommerce merchants. Learn to define BNPL, identify its ideal target audience, and navigate the BNPL transaction process. The course will also cover potential risks associated with BNPL for both merchants and consumers, how to mitigate BNPL risks, and cover regulations governing BNPL. By the end of the course, you'll be equipped with best practices for implementing BNPL in your eCommerce strategy, enhancing customer experience and boosting sales. This course is your stepping stone into the dynamic world of alternative payment methods!
Who Should Enroll?
- eCommerce business owners wanting to expand their payment options to include BNPL.
- Financial managers responsible for the financial aspects of a retail business.
- eCommerce strategists who are looking to integrate modern payment solutions to enhance the customer journey.
- Risk analysts tasked with assessing and mitigating risk, especially those related to financial transactions and customer credit.
- Others who may benefit from this course include compliance officers, marketing professionals in eCommerce, and customer experience managers.
- Define Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)
- Identify the BNPL user target audience
- Recognize what a Buy Now, Pay Later purchase looks like
- Identify potential risks of Buy Now, Pay Later for merchants and consumers
- Recognize the current regulatory requirements and potential future requirements
- List best practices for implementing Buy Now, Pay Later
- Program Level: Basic
- Program Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Program Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- CPE Credits: 1.4
- Advanced Preparation and/or Pre-requisites: None
- Pricing: USD $150 (plus applicable taxes) | MRC Members receive a 50% discount on all eLearning courses.
Please allow approx. 1.5 hours to complete this course. The course culminates with a comprehensive final assessment to evaluate the user's comprehension of the material. Upon successfully completing the final assessment, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and CPE credits representing their proficiency in the subject matter.
CPE credits can be applied toward industry certifications such as the Certified Payments and Fraud Prevention Professional (CPFPP) and the Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE).