Who Will Pay by Bank?
Ultimately, in the world of payments, success depends on human factors, like how consumers perceive and respond to risk, reward and effort.
Against this backdrop, Token surveyed over 1,000 people across Europe about the attitudes, preferences and behaviours shaping their financial and digital lives.
Token presents: "Who Will Pay by Bank" a data-driven look at the human element that will fuel the future of open banking payments.
A glimpse into this report:
- Learn which consumers are paying by bank today and where will we see demand tomorrow
- Discover the behaviours and opportunities that could support continued uptake of account-to-account (A2A) payments
- Understand how consumers in Europe perceive the benefits of A2A payments and other payment methods on a country-by-country basis
- Uncover how consumers understand open banking's evolving role in their lives
- Read commentary from the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Open Banking Expo, American Express, Ban
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login
Host a Webinar with the MRC
Publish Your Document with the MRC
There are no related Events
This session will cut through the Open Banking jargon and explore how it is working today across North America and Europe. We will also do some future-gazing, looking at the true potential of leveraging Open Banking data and how this will disrupt the payments and fraud landscape.
As vertical software vendors and platforms continue to embed financial services into their platforms, these businesses are becoming increasingly responsible for supporting products and services outside of their core products and operations. Even with the help of partners that provide these services, businesses often have to adapt their organization through new roles and responsibilities, processes, and policies to enable use cases and areas of focus like payment facilitation, risk mitigation, compliance, card issuance, and lending. This presentation will draw from platforms that have embedded financial services as well as select technology providers that provide the technology.
This MRC Virtual 2022 presentation highlights risks mitigation strategies, the types of fraud merchants may encounter, and provides useful insights into current and future regulations in the crypto space.
This highly educational presentation from subject matter experts explores this process in detail, and is a must read for anyone interested in implementing crypto or the blockchain into their payments stack.
There are no related Surveys
As regulatory oversight aimed at stopping financial fraud rises, the friction generated by identity and credit checks built into customer onboarding processes is causing many consumers to abandon their shopping carts. Consumers expect simple, fast, convenient onboarding.
The situation is forcing you as a business-to-consumer (B2C) business and online retailer to rethink your customer journeys. You need to find a way to put necessary protections in place that yield fast, accurate but simultaneously low friction and invisible checks. At the same time, consumers want to feel their identities and transactions are secure.
Additionally, businesses have implemented “guest check-out” facilities which have enabled them to reduce friction completely at the expense of not knowing who the end consumer is and introducing a higher potential for returns fraud.
This webinar will explore the challenges, solutions, and next steps you can take to resolve these concerns.
- Tackling digital identity challenges faced by businesses in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Ways to reduce up to 90% of your drop-off during onboarding
- Access to insights on fraudulent transactions and chargebacks and how you can tackle these challenges
- Identify the challenges businesses could face when implementing such strategies
With the upcoming 3DS1 decommission planned in Oct’22, it’s important for merchants to plan their authentication strategy to not just process EMV 3DS transactions but optimize the entire payment experience.
To find out, join Gautam Pande – Director, Product Management, Identity Solutions at Mastercard to provide key considerations ahead of the 3DS1 Decommission & share updates of the Identity Check platform to enable seamless digital commerce
- Find out what to expect after the decommission date
- Be able to understand key changes in EMV 3DS 2.2
- Understand Mastercard’s Smart Authentication Platform
- Preview the Identity Check Express and the customer journey
How well does your fraud performance stack up against the latest global performance metrics? And what new fraud trends and tactics should be on your priority list?
In this webinar, Merchant Risk Council’s VP of Programs and Technology Tracy Kobeda Brown, Cybersource Managed Risk EMEA Regional Lead Mark Strachan, and Verifi Head of International Merchant Sales and Business Development Gabe McGloin will explore the answers to these important questions, by diving into key findings and results from the recently launched 2022 Payments and Fraud Report.
Join us to hear these three fraud experts:
- Discuss what the report’s latest fraud and payment metrics and benchmarks mean—and how you can use them to evaluate and improve your own fraud programs and strategies.
- Provide new insights into the full business impact of fraud and how you can better protect your organization.
- Share the latest on which new payment methods are gaining the most traction in different parts of the world—and what social and economic factors are driving their adoption.
False positives down, revenue up! Learn from an Experian fraud expert how machine learning strengthens fraud prevention, reduces false positives, and leads to new revenues.
Fraud prevention is one of the most exciting areas in commerce. However, it is also challenging to core business functions. This webinar will present how modern fraud prevention becomes more efficient through machine learning models and how this results in new revenue potential.
By participating in this webinar, the learner should be able to understand:
- State-of-the-art fraud prevention methods and current fraud figures
- How machine learning supports fraud prevention
- Why companies should rely on smart fraud prevention with machine learning models
Anyone wishing to enter new e-commerce markets needs to understand how consumers prefer to pay – and offer local payment heroes. This quickly boosts revenues and allows a critical competitive advantage to be achieved. It is also important to recognize new trends early and create solutions.
Thanks to Arvato Financial Solutions' many years of experience in e-commerce, our licenses and our connectivity with an incredibly wide range of payment methods, we reduce the complexity of tapping into new markets for our clients. PPRO – the globally leading provider of local payment infrastructure – stands by our side, helping us with best in class integrations to over 100 local payment methods.
In our E-Commerce Payment Report 2021, we show you what you need to know about current payment trends in e-commerce and why local payment methods in particular are so important. You will also learn how to equip your shopping system with the right payment heroes quickly and easily, making it fit for the future.
This whitepaper begins with a snapshot of PSD2 and summarizes the directive's main changes, focusing on SCA. After highlighting how SCA will affect financial services companies, the paper examines how biometrics can meet SCA requirements while avoiding unnecessary friction. The document concludes with an overview of Nuance's biometrics solutions.
This paper presents a look at consumer behavior and fraud in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, with Latin America and Spain covered first. China and the United Kingdom are examined next, with the United States and Italy rounding out the countries covered. Each country includes a comparison showing trends in the number of orders and number of fraud attempts.