Recognising the Treasurers of Tomorrow
August 7, 2023 - EuroFinance and Economist Impact, supported by J.P. Morgan Payments, are delighted to announce the launch of a brand-new industry initiative to recognise rising stars and champion the treasurers of tomorrow.
Agents of Change will celebrate and give a voice to a new class of treasurers who are leading transformation within their organisation and the broader industry. Join EuroFinance and J.P. Morgan Payments in Barcelona at the 32nd annual EuroFinance International Treasury Management from September 27th-29th to generate fresh ideas and help the next generation of leaders push the boundaries of treasury.
Submissions close on August 18th, 2023.
What is Agents of Change?
Agent of Change recognition will be awarded to a junior treasury colleague who is breaking down barriers and pushing innovation in their organisations or the industry as a whole whether through a drive for sustainability, diversity initiatives, wellbeing programmes or championing new technology.
How do I nominate?
Submissions are open now and we encouraged you to nominate a junior treasurer. Nominations close on 18th August. Nominees should be a junior treasurer with less than 10 years’ experience.
What will the winner receive?
- A free of charge ticket to attend EuroFinance International Treasury Management conference in Barcelona, September 27th-29th 2023.
- An opportunity to present at the annual flagship EuroFinance conference on the Future Focus stage, in a panel discussion or interview hosted by Shahrokh Moinian.
- An interview and photograph with the EuroFinance editorial team published on the EuroFinance website.
- Recognition logo as an ‘Agent of Change’ for their website, social media, and other materials.
- Banks and vendors whose clients are recognised may license the recognition logo from EuroFinance.
There are no related Events
There are no related Presentations
There are no related Surveys
There are no related Webinars
At SEON Technologies we have released new information on the collection countries that are most and least at risk of cyberattacks. We have also taken a close look at the most common types of cybercrime occurring in the US.
Dubbed the Global Cybercrime Report, the report explains how several countries are the safest in the world from fraud and other cybercrime. and why others are not. Our methodology for this research was based on how companies and public infrastructure are all being fairly well protected through both legislation and technology at their disposal.