Where Is Buy Now Pay Later Going? Navigating the New Old Payment Trend
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) continues to be a popular payments solution globally, and that means evolution is inevitable. This presentation from experts at Experian explores the present and future of BNPL solutions from both a merchant and solution provider perspective. The conversation covers current best practices, predicted trends, and what the rapidly changing BNPL environment might look like in the coming years.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login
There are no related Events
Buy Now, Pay Later has been hyped tremendously in 2021, and is one of the fastest growing payment trends globally.
This presentation explores the implications of BNPL’s growing popularity for global eCommerce.
Expect to learn:
- What opportunity do these solutions offer, and how can merchants use BNPL to accelerate growth?
- In what geographies and for what industry verticals does BNPL make the most sense?
- Which providers currently exist?
- How does the customer journey differ amongst the various solutions?
- Should whitelable BNPL options be explored, and if so, how?
- Will BNPL be more regulated in the future and what impact will regulation have?
- How can merchants contribute to sustainable consumption so that consumers are not trapped in debt?
This MRC Virtual 2022 presentation highlights risks mitigation strategies, the types of fraud merchants may encounter, and provides useful insights into current and future regulations in the crypto space.
This highly educational presentation from subject matter experts explores this process in detail, and is a must read for anyone interested in implementing crypto or the blockchain into their payments stack.
As we know though, fraudsters also follow trends. They follow the flow of money, and that means more bad actors targeting alternative payment methods.
This MRC Virtual presentation from Jane Lee, Trust and Safety Architect at Sift, assesses and explains the risk factors merchants should consider when accepting cryptocurrency and starting the process of BNPL payment integration.
Ultimately, in the world of payments, success depends on human factors, like how consumers perceive and respond to risk, reward and effort.
Against this backdrop, Token surveyed over 1,000 people across Europe about the attitudes, preferences and behaviours shaping their financial and digital lives.
Token presents: "Who Will Pay by Bank" a data-driven look at the human element that will fuel the future of open banking payments.
A glimpse into this report:
- Learn which consumers are paying by bank today and where will we see demand tomorrow
- Discover the behaviours and opportunities that could support continued uptake of account-to-account (A2A) payments
- Understand how consumers in Europe perceive the benefits of A2A payments and other payment methods on a country-by-country basis
- Uncover how consumers understand open banking's evolving role in their lives
- Read commentary from the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Open Banking Expo, American Express, Ban
False positives down, revenue up! Learn from an Experian fraud expert how machine learning strengthens fraud prevention, reduces false positives, and leads to new revenues.
Fraud prevention is one of the most exciting areas in commerce. However, it is also challenging to core business functions. This webinar will present how modern fraud prevention becomes more efficient through machine learning models and how this results in new revenue potential.
By participating in this webinar, the learner should be able to understand:
- State-of-the-art fraud prevention methods and current fraud figures
- How machine learning supports fraud prevention
- Why companies should rely on smart fraud prevention with machine learning models
Open banking in the UK and EU has created a new online payment option: instant bank transfers, which offer lower fees, better security and more convenience for consumers. In February of 2021, more than one million open banking payments were processed in the UK, compared with 300,000 for the whole of 2019. But how mature is this payment option, who’s already using it and will consumers adopt it?
Join TrueLayer and guests, as we cover: What open banking payments are and how they work - The retail trends that are driving the growth of this new payment option - Is the time right? A status check on usage, adoption and readiness of open banking payments in the UK and Europe - How open banking payments drive value for ecommerce merchants - The consumer payment experience: demo of UX + real case studies - Consumer protections for open banking payments.
In Nethone Buy Now Pay Later guide, you will learn:
- How BNPL is quickly becoming a payment method loved by consumers
- About the types of fraud associated with BNPL
- How to implement BNPL without succumbing to fraudsters
- How to keep your customers happy with a smooth UX
- How we can help you with an advanced fraud solution
- About the future prospects for BNPL
This whitepaper begins with a snapshot of PSD2 and summarizes the directive's main changes, focusing on SCA. After highlighting how SCA will affect financial services companies, the paper examines how biometrics can meet SCA requirements while avoiding unnecessary friction. The document concludes with an overview of Nuance's biometrics solutions.