Bots to Boardroom – Understanding the Impact of Bots on Merchant’s Bottomline
Automated attacks leading to credential stuffing and account takeover fraud continue to present risks for merchants as the cost and investment of launching these attacks continues to plummet, making the ROI for criminals simply too attractive. Now more than ever, it is important to understand the economics of today’s most prevalent e-commerce cyber threats and their impact on your organization’s bottom line. Effective bot management now means cost management and if done right you can enhance operational efficiency, reduce business and financial risks, control IT spend, and strategically manage partner bots with accurate detection and deflection - all while providing a great customer experience.
- How attackers can calculate their potential rate of return, as well as what factors make a potential payoff attractive
- Why understanding the ladder of attacker economics is key to successfully defending your applications; you need to make it prohibitively expensive for attackers to get past your defenses and attack your apps.
- How attackers exploit application logic and the law of large numbers to launch a staggering number of low-cost credential stuffing attacks to breach companies’ defenses, leading to account takeover (ATO) fraud.
- How bots are impacting your analytics decision making, business contracts, and your connections and trust with consumers
- Why Bot management has become a boardroom conversation – learn how to use key quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate to C-Suite & Board how you are helping the bottom line
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login