Customer Journey Orchestration: Does it Actually Matter?
Journey Orchestration has become a "buzz-term"; in fraud prevention, but what does it actually mean and why does it matter? In this webinar we'll take a look at some of the key fraud use cases, and unpick how viewing these via the lens of customer journey orchestration, rather than a point-in-time risk assessment, can make a huge difference to revenue and customer experience.
- How is Account Takeover influenced by behavior pre-authentication?
- Why does understanding bot behavior help better prevent New Account fraud?
- What makes purchase scams unique in the fraud prevention world, and how can they be detected and blocked?
- Have a new understanding of some common fraud threats, and why they have become harder to tackle
- Be able to articulate why understanding user behavior across an entire digital session, rather than at a moment-in-time, is important
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login