Fraud in Your Backyard Exploring Fraud Patterns in Asia Pacific
Join the MRC and Cybersource for an in-depth exploration of fraud patterns in the rapidly expanding Asia-Pacific eCommerce market.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of findings pulled from the 2021 Global Fraud Survey, based on data gathered from respondents in APAC. It will also provide a detailed analysis of the fraud patterns unique to this dynamic market.
The findings from this fraud survey are critical to understanding the state of eCommerce fraud management in APAC and beyond.
A few of the topics that will be covered:
- The substantial impact of COVID-19 on fraud rates in the region
- How APAC’s fraud rates compare to merchants in other regions
- Fraud management spending benchmarks
- Revenue lost to payment fraud
- Region-specific fraud management KPIs
- Manual review trends
- First-party misuse/friendly fraud metrics
- Outsourcing strategies
- Fraud detection tool benchmarks
- Future facing solutions
- Overall key insights
Understanding local fraud patterns in 2021 can help you fight fraud in 2022.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login