Fraud in Your Backyard: Exploring Fraud Patterns in Latin America
Join the MRC and Cybersource for an in-depth exploration of fraud patterns in the Latin American eCommerce market.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of findings pulled from the 2021 Global Fraud Survey, based on data gathered from a wide variety of respondents throughout Latin America.
The findings in this year’s survey are critical to understanding the state of eCommerce fraud management in Latin America and beyond.
A few of the topics that will be covered:
- The substantial impact of COVID-19 on fraud rates in Latin America
- How LATAM’s fraud rates compare to merchants in other regions
- 3D Secure implementation challenges
- Region-specific fraud management challenges and KPIs
- Manual review trends
- First-party misuse/friendly fraud metrics
- Account takeover metrics
- Outsourcing strategies
- Fraud detection tool benchmarks
- Future facing solutions
- Overall key insights
Understanding local fraud patterns in 2021 can help you fight fraud in 2022.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login