While AI-based technology has brought about groundbreaking innovations, the bitter reality is that it has also opened new avenues for many fraud trends, such as Account Takeover. Our upcoming webinar, "The future of fraud: understanding AI-driven account takeover tactics," aims to discuss how fraudsters are using AI to commit ATO and how we can prepare for what’s next in this area. We'll also be focusing on recognizing the warning signs of these tech-savvy scams and shedding light on strong AI-based solutions to fight back.
This 50-minute session will offer key insights into AI-driven fraud to professionals from various sectors like finance, cybersecurity, law enforcement, and digital commerce.
- Understanding AI-Driven fraud
- An overview of how AI is being used to perpetrate fraud. This segment will cover examples like synthetic identity fraud, deepfakes in financial fraud, and account takeover. We’ll be looking at Generative AI tools like FraudGPT, WormGPT, and other AI-based malware and phishing scams.
- Real-world case studies
- Insights from detailed case studies where AI was used to commit and prevent fraud. These cases will illustrate the challenges and difficulties involved in identifying and combating AI-driven fraud.
- Detection and prevention techniques
- What machine learning algorithms are being developed to detect AI-based fraud? This includes behavioural analytics, anomaly detection, and predictive modelling.
- Legal and ethical considerations
- The legal framework surrounding AI fraud, discussing current regulations and the ethical implications of using AI in fraud detection and prevention.
- Future trends
- Future trends in AI-driven fraud and how businesses and individuals can prepare themselves to combat any emerging threat.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login