How do consumers prefer to pay?
GoCardless partnered with YouGov to survey 15,424 consumers across the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand, on their payment preferences. This report shares the key findings and shares:
- Which regions bank debit (such as Direct Debit in the UK and ACH debit in the US) dominates payer preference in
- Where card payments are preferred, and where they're divisive
- How well digital wallets like PayPal stack up
- Why consumers favour their preferred payment methods
- How consumers' payment behaviours will change in a post-COVID world
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login