Post September 14th Reality Check
This session examines the aftermath of PSD2 enforcement via the experience gained throughout the long implementation phase of one of the biggest changes in the entire ecosystem, EMV 3D Secure (a.k.a. 3D Secure 2.0). Points addressed during the session include the voice of merchants, impediments and how to navigate through them, and best practices for implementation.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login
There are no related Events
Risk and customer experience are two sides of the same coin. As a merchant, zero risk and 100 percent frictionless customer experiences are ideal, but usually unachievable. So, how do we embrace the right balance?
This presentation covers:
- How to reduce risk where it starts – at the top of the sales funnel
- Use-case based strategy to strike balance between risk and response in the funnel
This presentation answers the question- what are the latest techniques you can apply to prevent fraud and ensure a frictionless journey for your customers?
Join Overstock as they demonstrate case examples of how monitoring consumer behavior in advance of the payment, capturing key data elements and leveraging ML models can detect bot attacks, account manipulation, and policy violations - enabling legitimate consumers to sail through the process and target proper risk controls to prevent and stop fraud.
Buy Now, Pay Later has been hyped tremendously in 2021, and is one of the fastest growing payment trends globally.
This presentation explores the implications of BNPL’s growing popularity for global eCommerce.
Expect to learn:
- What opportunity do these solutions offer, and how can merchants use BNPL to accelerate growth?
- In what geographies and for what industry verticals does BNPL make the most sense?
- Which providers currently exist?
- How does the customer journey differ amongst the various solutions?
- Should whitelable BNPL options be explored, and if so, how?
- Will BNPL be more regulated in the future and what impact will regulation have?
- How can merchants contribute to sustainable consumption so that consumers are not trapped in debt?
As we know though, fraudsters also follow trends. They follow the flow of money, and that means more bad actors targeting alternative payment methods.
This MRC Virtual presentation from Jane Lee, Trust and Safety Architect at Sift, assesses and explains the risk factors merchants should consider when accepting cryptocurrency and starting the process of BNPL payment integration.
There are no related Surveys
In this compelling conversation, the MRC partners with NORA (National Online Retailers Association), Australia for a conversation comparing the 2022 Global Payments & Fraud Survey (developed by Cybersource, Verifi, and MRC) to the soon-to-be-released AusPayNet 2022 Fraud Report.
Join Susan Brown of the MRC, Toby Evans of AusPayNet, Rachel Hall of Ticketmaster, and Ryan Amatoury of Woolworths for a deep dive into the data in these reports and the fraud metrics these subject matter experts expect to see in the coming year.
‘Payments orchestration’ emerged as a fintech buzzword in 2019. The market has run with the term to generate funding and sales. However, there remains a lack of consensus on what payments orchestration is and the role it plays in providing end-to-end processing connectivity.
Further complicating matters, each merchant has unique requirements to support their business model, products, and customers. To address this complexity, this white paper reviews requirements, architecture, and delivery estimates for 3 unique merchant use cases.
This whitepaper clarifies the ambiguity around the Payments Orchestration Layer definition and helps readers resolve the buy vs. build conundrum by identifying the requirements to achieve a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and providing effort estimates to achieve MVP.
1. ID most important components of a payments orchestration layer
2. ID decision points for a build vs buy decision
This webinar aims to introduce and explain trends around direct bank transfers as a method enabling consumers to buy products and services from merchants. The webinar will evaluate this rising trend and outline the challenges and opportunities merchants can expect to face when offering this payment method to their customers.
- Merchants to leave with an understanding of the benefits around direct bank transfer
- Merchants to leave with an open mind around considering the option to offer direct bank transfers
Fraud prevention is a complex business, made more challenging by the constantly-increasing array of tools that fraud teams must manage. The average organization loses 5% of its revenue to fraud, and a chargeback costs about 3x the amount of the initial transaction to resolve. Most online businesses today use multiple sources of risk signals, many of which come into play at different points throughout the customer journey. The challenge is making those signals work together to make better mitigation decisions, targeting suspicious users without disrupting legitimate ones.
Fraud decisioning and orchestration hubs provide a solution to this challenge by centralizing fraud decisioning, ingesting signals from a variety of sources and vendors and turning those signals into real-time mitigation decisions.
Join this webinar with Ping Identity’s Maya Ogranovitch Scott and Adam Rusbridge for a discussion of fraud decisioning and orchestration, and how fraud teams can use their existing fraud tools to their full potential and improve their approach to automated fraud mitigation.
- The additive nature of fraud prevention and its impact on internal fraud teams
- The key role of fraud decisioning tools as the bridge between detection and mitigation
- The benefits of a centralized fraud decisioning and orchestration approach
- How to integrate fraud prevention into the broader customer journey without negatively impacting legitimate users
Better fraud prevention, all around.
Many organizations rely on two-factor authentication (2FA) using one‑time passcodes (OTPs) sent by Short Message Service (SMS) to authenticate banking and ecommerce transactions. 2FA performed this way can be fast and easy, but SMS wasn’t designed to be a security tool.
Learn how your organization can leverage voice biometrics to protect customers and your brand by building the highest levels of protection, trust and loyalty.
At Checkout, we’re committed to enabling businesses like Binance, Blockchain.com, Crypto.com, Farfetch and Sony to thrive in the digital economy. That’s why, for the past few years, we have been tracking sentiment and behavior around crypto. We surveyed 3,000 businesses and 30,000 consumers worldwide to help us look more closely at the use of cryptocurrency in payments today and the key implications of this shift for merchant businesses. The outcome of this research is our Demystifying Crypto report, a comprehensive look at how both consumers and merchants in 11 countries are evaluating opportunities to adopt digital currencies.
KYC has its roots in the early 2000s in an effort to make it much more difficult for criminals to launder money through banks, insurers, and adjacent institutions, as well as to stop terrorism funding. However this approach has been made more and more difficult to help online businesses verify fraudsters.
Combined with social media lookup and strict KYC checks, we'll be looking at how we can implement better restrictions of fraudsters and help AML efforts.
In Nethone Buy Now Pay Later guide, you will learn:
- How BNPL is quickly becoming a payment method loved by consumers
- About the types of fraud associated with BNPL
- How to implement BNPL without succumbing to fraudsters
- How to keep your customers happy with a smooth UX
- How we can help you with an advanced fraud solution
- About the future prospects for BNPL