Harnessing the Power of a "360 Degree" EMV 3DS Implementation
In this Solution Spotlight webinar, Broadcom analyzes real-world payment authentication transaction outcomes based on insights from "The Arcot Network" -- Broadcom's unique "360 degree" view of the merchant and issuer ends of an EMV 3DS transaction -- as EMV 3DS and PSD 2 SCA are rolled out by merchants worldwide. A EMV 3DS roadmap and EMV 3DS adoption rates are included, along with recommendations to ensure a smoother customer experience when deploying EMV 3DS.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login
There are no related Events
Buy Now, Pay Later has been hyped tremendously in 2021, and is one of the fastest growing payment trends globally.
This presentation explores the implications of BNPL’s growing popularity for global eCommerce.
Expect to learn:
- What opportunity do these solutions offer, and how can merchants use BNPL to accelerate growth?
- In what geographies and for what industry verticals does BNPL make the most sense?
- Which providers currently exist?
- How does the customer journey differ amongst the various solutions?
- Should whitelable BNPL options be explored, and if so, how?
- Will BNPL be more regulated in the future and what impact will regulation have?
- How can merchants contribute to sustainable consumption so that consumers are not trapped in debt?
Bots are everywhere, for better or worse. Though bots can be useful, fraudsters often use automated processes in a variety of attacks. Knowing how to mitigate bots is becoming increasingly important.
This MRC Virtual 2022 presentation highlights many of the most effective strategies, and explores how best to defend against them, demonstrating with real-world examples and advice from experts.
As we know though, fraudsters also follow trends. They follow the flow of money, and that means more bad actors targeting alternative payment methods.
This MRC Virtual presentation from Jane Lee, Trust and Safety Architect at Sift, assesses and explains the risk factors merchants should consider when accepting cryptocurrency and starting the process of BNPL payment integration.
When it comes to payment costs, there's room for making them more transparent and understandable for all parties.
This presentation explores methods for analyzing payment costs and driving more transparency within the payment cost structure, as well as discussing the question of going local or not; a critical component of the payment cost equation.Finally, the informative document provides perspectives on how costs associated with building state-of-the-art payment systems should be balanced with the gains in auth rates.
There are no related Surveys
‘Payments orchestration’ emerged as a fintech buzzword in 2019. The market has run with the term to generate funding and sales. However, there remains a lack of consensus on what payments orchestration is and the role it plays in providing end-to-end processing connectivity.
Further complicating matters, each merchant has unique requirements to support their business model, products, and customers. To address this complexity, this white paper reviews requirements, architecture, and delivery estimates for 3 unique merchant use cases.
This whitepaper clarifies the ambiguity around the Payments Orchestration Layer definition and helps readers resolve the buy vs. build conundrum by identifying the requirements to achieve a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and providing effort estimates to achieve MVP.
1. ID most important components of a payments orchestration layer
2. ID decision points for a build vs buy decision
Bots are one of the main weapons of choice of bad actors, particularly for malicious activities such as account takeover fraud (ATO) and identity theft. Versatile and adaptable, bots can stage a wide range of malicious activities, ranging from credential stuffing attacks using information exposed in data leaks to the creation of multiple online identities.
For businesses, the combination of bot threats can pose serious problems - especially when it comes to customer satisfaction and company reputation.
This webinar will discuss how bots attack, the negative consequences they can have on an organization and how merchants can protect themselves.
1. How bots attack (and types of bots)
2. The cost of bot fraud
3. Examples of ATO bot attacks
4. How businesses can fight back
This webinar aims to introduce and explain trends around direct bank transfers as a method enabling consumers to buy products and services from merchants. The webinar will evaluate this rising trend and outline the challenges and opportunities merchants can expect to face when offering this payment method to their customers.
- Merchants to leave with an understanding of the benefits around direct bank transfer
- Merchants to leave with an open mind around considering the option to offer direct bank transfers
With e-Commerce booming, merchants are increasingly turning to fraud intelligence companies to prevent fraudsters impacting their growth. While it’s true anti-fraud systems are becoming more sophisticated at detecting fraudsters - rules-based systems can be fooled. With all the tools and knowledge available on the dark web, even mid-level fraudsters can bypass security measures. All they need to do is mimic original account holders of stolen accounts and credit card details in a process called ‘warming up the shop’.
It all sounds too easy. And it can be. With stolen credit card details, e-Commerce accounts and the tools needed to attempt account takeovers (malware etc.) readily available for purchase on dark web marketplaces, half the work of the fraudster is already accomplished. Aside from patience, some additional tools to spoof digital fingerprints (unique identifiers of a user’s device setup, IP address, geo location etc.) and even legitimate browser cookie sessions are all available to buy online. One of the main tools used are anti-detect browsers, a fraudster tool resembling a regular internet browser, but packed with features to mask a user’s true identity and location, mimicking a regular user’s browsing session.
We aim to present to you how the process of ‘warming up the shop’ looks from start to finish, showing you some of the fraud tools available on the dark web to aid fraud attempts - you’ll be surprised how sleek and professional they appear, even giving legitimate companies' marketing campaigns a run for their money!
Imitation is never perfect. The perfect solution to prevent a successful ‘warm up’ attempt comes in the form of truly knowing your users (KYU) and understanding their interactions and behaviors. Advanced fraud solutions powered by machine learning models can effectively weed out fraudsters before they’ve had a chance to warm up. Join us to discover how.
- To understand the long process of fraudsters ‘warming up the shop’ to bypass rules-based anti-fraud systems by acting as naturally as a regular customer as possible.
- Be aware of the tools and knowledge available on the dark web that allow fraudsters to fool rule-based fraud systems.
- How KYU Advanced fraud solutions powered by machine learning (ML) models can help you understand every user behavior and interaction - and prevent fraud from happening.
At Checkout, we’re committed to enabling businesses like Binance, Blockchain.com, Crypto.com, Farfetch and Sony to thrive in the digital economy. That’s why, for the past few years, we have been tracking sentiment and behavior around crypto. We surveyed 3,000 businesses and 30,000 consumers worldwide to help us look more closely at the use of cryptocurrency in payments today and the key implications of this shift for merchant businesses. The outcome of this research is our Demystifying Crypto report, a comprehensive look at how both consumers and merchants in 11 countries are evaluating opportunities to adopt digital currencies.
In Nethone Buy Now Pay Later guide, you will learn:
- How BNPL is quickly becoming a payment method loved by consumers
- About the types of fraud associated with BNPL
- How to implement BNPL without succumbing to fraudsters
- How to keep your customers happy with a smooth UX
- How we can help you with an advanced fraud solution
- About the future prospects for BNPL