Changes That Will Impact Your Business
However, the nature and impact of this impending regulation is yet to be determined and ultimately, merchants must make preparations for all outcomes in order to make the most of any upcoming changes.
In this webinar, we bring the focus back to individual merchants. Our payments experts will explore the 6 key points from the RBA’s consultation, from interchange fee changes to Buy Now Pay Later, asking what the proposals could mean for you, how to make the most of them, and whether they go far enough to protect merchants in the long-run.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login
Host a Webinar with the MRC
Publish Your Document with the MRC
The exploitation of merchant policies has become a growing global problem, with significant impacts on customers' experiences and the bottom line. In a recent survey, nearly half of U.S. shoppers admitted to taking advantage of retailers' policies to obtain goods through fraudulent returns, wardrobing, coupon fraud, and more.
Guest speaker, Andras Cser, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester, joins Tasneen Padiath, VP Sales & GM, for Riskified APAC and Eyal Elazar, Riskified's Policy Domain Expert, to discuss this growing and costly trend.
We'll take a close look at:
- The differences between card-not-present (CNP) fraud and policy abuse (e.g., return and refund fraud, item-not-received claims, and promotional fraud)
- The long-term threats of unaddressed return fraud and policy exploitation
- Leveraging technology and data-driven insights to implement an identity-centric solution
- Finding the right solutions and partners to safeguard your business
This session will educate businesses either currently operating or expanding into LATAM on the most pressing issues in the region. Panelists will cover the regulatory landscape; top attack trends including scams and ATO; fraud scams with PIX and alternative payment methods; and how authentication and EMV 3DS is evolving in the region.
This presentation discusses the variety of markets included in APAC, how to prioritize efforts in the region, and common barriers that merchants and solution providers face. We will be sharing vital "war stories" and keys to success you won't want to miss if you considering expansion into this region.
- Highlights the ways in which Southeast Asia is poised to be at the forefront of growth and innovation over the next few decades.
- Showcases how digital transformation has become a top priority in a post-pandemic world, and how this is expected to pave the way for innovation in sectors such as digital payments
- Explores the ways regulatory authorities have helped to foster a thriving scene and continue to be essential in powering eCommerce / digital payments growth
Tokenization is an incredibly important part of the modern payments and privacy landscape, and this informative presentation highlights the many ways tokenization can be used by merchants to deliver better and more unified payment experiences, boost payment authorization rates, and build extra layers of trust and safety into every transaction.
In November 2022, the second How Southeast Asia Buys and Pays 2022 Report was published.
As regulatory oversight aimed at stopping financial fraud rises, the friction generated by identity and credit checks built into customer onboarding processes is causing many consumers to abandon their shopping carts. Consumers expect simple, fast, convenient onboarding.
The situation is forcing you as a business-to-consumer (B2C) business and online retailer to rethink your customer journeys. You need to find a way to put necessary protections in place that yield fast, accurate but simultaneously low friction and invisible checks. At the same time, consumers want to feel their identities and transactions are secure.
Additionally, businesses have implemented “guest check-out” facilities which have enabled them to reduce friction completely at the expense of not knowing who the end consumer is and introducing a higher potential for returns fraud.
This webinar will explore the challenges, solutions, and next steps you can take to resolve these concerns.
- Tackling digital identity challenges faced by businesses in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Ways to reduce up to 90% of your drop-off during onboarding
- Access to insights on fraudulent transactions and chargebacks and how you can tackle these challenges
- Identify the challenges businesses could face when implementing such strategies
How well does your fraud performance stack up against the latest global performance metrics? And what new fraud trends and tactics should be on your priority list?
In this webinar, Merchant Risk Council’s VP of Programs and Technology Tracy Kobeda Brown, Cybersource - Principal of Managed Risk Services, APAC Zhuo Qijuan (CJ) and Verifi Head of International Merchant Sales and Business Development Gabe McGloin will explore the answers to these important questions, by diving into key findings and results from the recently launched 2022 Payments and Fraud Report.
Join us to hear these three fraud experts:
Discuss what the report’s latest fraud and payment metrics and benchmarks mean—and how you can use them to evaluate and improve your own fraud programs and strategies.
Provide new insights into the full business impact of fraud and how you can better protect your organization.
Share the latest on which new payment methods are gaining the most traction in different parts of the world—and what social and economic factors are driving their adoption.
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about today’s global fraud landscape—and what it means for your business.