Fraud in Your Backyard: Exploring Fraud Patterns in Europe
Join the MRC and Cybersource for an in-depth exploration of fraud patterns in the diverse European eCommerce market.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of findings pulled from the 2021 Global Fraud Survey, based on data gathered from a wide variety of respondents throughout Europe. It will also provide a detailed analysis of fraud patterns unique to this market and explore how merchants are faring with PSD2 implementation.
The findings from this fraud survey are critical to understanding the state of eCommerce fraud management in Europe and beyond.
- The substantial impact of COVID-19 on fraud rates in the region
- How Europe’s fraud rates compare to merchants in other regions
- Merchant preparedness for PSD2
- Fraud management spending benchmarks
- Region-specific fraud management challenges and KPIs
- Critical key insights
- Manual review trends
- First-party misuse/friendly fraud metrics
- Outsourcing strategies
- Fraud detection tool benchmarks
- Future facing solutions
- Overall key insights
Understanding local fraud patterns in 2021 can help you fight fraud in 2022.
Some content is hidden, to be able to see it login here Login