Payment Essentials is designed to provide a thorough introduction to the world of payments, including payment stakeholders, processes, and methods. It also includes insights on laws, regulations, standards, and best practices associated with the payments industry, as well as developments in payments technology and trends.
The Payment Essentials course addresses seven objectives:
- Identify key payments stakeholders
- Outline the key payments processes and ecosystem
- Compare and categorize payment methods
- Recognize chargebacks and interchange fees
- Differentiate between payment laws, regulations, and standards
- Apply and prioritize payments best practices
- Discuss payment trends
Payment Essentials is available for only $199 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the non-member price of $999 (plus applicable taxes). To take the Payment Essentials course, please visit the MRC RAPID Edu Registration page.